(5) points
    Musa
    2021-09-14 19:57:32
    How much is a subscription renual

•   Level 5   
    (350) points
    witsend

2021-09-25 14:53:33 (Reply to:Musa)

Search "Autel Total Care Update for whatever model Diagnostic tool you have at a reputable tool company in your Country that is an Authorized Autel Retailer. The price can vary per different authorized tool retailer, and you might need to add to cart to see the discounted price.I have bought Autel diagnostic tools only from reputable USA authorized dealers.
      Here in the USA for the USA area , this is link on Autel's website of Where to buy (Authorized Autel Dealers) The list might vary in other geographic regions.

https://www.auteltech.com/c/www/wheretobuy.jhtml

Of course if you don't want to deal with the time of being  bothered trying to find the best price for a one year Total Care Update renewal,  if your tool update expired recently, you probably have the option to conveniently renew your subscription directly off of it that might be discounted under the $1299 USD retail price for  a One year Total Care update for a MaxiSys Elite. Since I don't care for using an out of date browser off of an Android 4.44 Tablet to do any financial transactions off of,  I probably  do it from my laptop PC,
  Total1 Pages